Tradian Social Platform Terms
1. Content and information
The user is the owner and responsible for any and all content and information that is published by itself in Tradian. Besides:
1. As far as content covered by intellectual property rights, like photos and videos (IP content) specifically give us the following permission, subject to your privacy and application settings: you grant us a worldwide, non-exclusive, transferable, subject to sublicense and free of copyright, we should use any IP content that you post on or in connection with Tradian (IP License). This IP License ends only when it is deleted its contents IP or your account, unless your content has been shared with third parties and they have not deleted it.
2. Deleting content IP, the elimination is processed similarly to the emptying of recycling a computer. But the deleted content can exist in backup copies for a considerable period of time (although still not available for third party access).
3. When an application makes use of the same may require your permission to access content and information available in your profile as well as the content and information that others can share with you. Part of Tradian platform is required that applications respect user privacy and the agreement is established with the application concerned will control how this can use, store or transfer such content or information. (To learn more about Platform, including how you can control what information others can share with applications, see our Data Policy.)
4. Your views and suggestions on the Tradian platform are important and relevant, but you should be aware that we can use them without any obligation to compensate you for the same, and has no obligation to pay the.
The Tradian platform is making every effort to maintain security in the use of it, but either way security can not be fully guaranteed. So we ask the commitment of all our users to help us keep them safe.
1. Do not post unauthorized commercial communications (such as spam).
2. You can not collect content and information from other users without authorization, nor will access the Tradian by automated means without prior permission from us.
3. Cannot practice illegal multi-level marketing ploys.
4. Do not carry viruses or other malicious code.
5. Do not ask login information or can access third-party accounts.
6. You can not mistreat, or harass any other person.
7. Do not post content that: constitutes speech that promotes hatred, a threat, that incites violence, or explicit or gratuitous violence.
8. You can not develop applications as well as third-party applications that include content related to alcohol, meetings or other mature content (including advertising) without appropriate age restrictions.
9. Do not use the Tradian to commit any unlawful, misleading, malicious or discriminatory act.
10. Can not commit any act that may affect the operation of Tradian platform that can disable, overburden, or prevent the proper functioning or the appearance of Tradian, as a denial of service attack, interference with the presentation of pages or other features of Tradian.
11. Can not facilitate or encourage any disrespect by this Statement or our policies.
The time of completion of the registration in Tradian platform, users provide the name of your company and data that are truthful, assuming the following commitments to the Tradian on the registration and maintaining the security of your account:
1. Can not provide any false personal information on Tradian or create an account to third parties without authorization (creating fake profiles).
2. You can not create more than one account per company.
3. If we deactivate your account, you can not create another without our permission.
4. Always keep your correct and updated contact information.
5. Do not share your password, do not allow access to your account by third parties, or commit any act that may endanger the security of your account and affect its operation.
6. You shall not transfer your account to any third party without our prior written permission.
4. Third Party Rights
You can not post what constitutes a violation or disregard of the third or law rights.
1. Tradian platform may delete any content and published information that is considered the same as constituting breach of this representation and by our policies.
2. You can always report infractions to the administration of Tradian platform
3. You will have the opportunity to appeal and reply if any of your content is deleted for infringement of third-party copyright.
4. When appropriate there may be disabling user accounts if they violate insistently the intellectual property rights of third parties.
6. Do not post identification documents or sensitive financial information from anyone in Tradian.
The main objective of Tradian platform is to present commercial content that has value for our users and advertisers. So accept the following terms:
1. Give us permission to use, content and information in connection with commercial content sponsored or related (such as commercial interests that you have) provided or enhanced by us. This means, for example, authorizing a corporation or other entity to pay us to do publicity attaching to their content, commercial interests and public interests (such as industry associations). It is therefore associated advertising to the interests of your company